Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

On May 2, 10:46=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On May 2, 7:28 pm, Frank Olson
>
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > tourman wrote:
>
> I'll have to dig up that post... =EF=BF=BDI'm sure "over the top" weren't =
the
> words you used.
>
> RHC: No Frank, those were the exact words I used.
>
> Therein lies the problem; everyone thinks the other guy is totally at
> fault so the shit continues....

It intrigues me how you can consider what Dead man Bass does here in
ASA, has done in other groups, has done to people by going real life
and his bizarre personal life .......as being ONLY ...."over the top",
but anyone who opposes what he's done .... and continues to do .......
as something worse than that.

> Frankly, I'm outta here soon, so I won't care then (and frankly, I
> don't care much now....) Nor am I naive enough to believe it will ever
> stop.

Believing that it will "ever stop" is not being naive. It's being very
realistic.

Considering the number of years that people have consistantly opposed,
have taken offense to and been offended by .... what Dead man Bass
stands for ........it will stop in a relatively and comparatively
short time. It's just a matter of time.

> I just wish the whole lot of you would grow the f**k up !!!!!!

Well ............ rightly and honorably so ...........  it has to
start somewhere. And certainly, no one can deny, ...... it should
start at the source of the problem. There is only one place where that
source resides.

It's just a matter of time.