Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

On May 2, 4:04=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> RHC: Correction Frank, I didn't say RLB's newsgroup persona was
> "twisted". What I said was sometimes he goes "over the top" with his
> comments. The same thing can be said for just about all the regulars
> here at one time or another.
>
> This newsgroup has become so twisted with hateful commentary,
> bickering, and personal recriminations between members that it has
> become almost useless for anyone looking for real information to
> bother with.

Yep, it's a shame that Dead Man Bass couldn't have realized this was
going to happen when he started on his quest to force this Newsgroup
to be what "HE" wanted it to be, instead of what Steve's intentions
were. He's so into it at this point that he's not going to give in and
stop his stupid shit.

At this point, we can only simply wait for a short time for the nasty,
inconsiderate son of a bitch to die.

>Legitimate questions from end users relating to alarm
> systems seem almost universally to be met eventually with snide
> comments about why the party didn't refer his question to a
> "professional" instead of tackling it himself. Does a DIY industry
> that amounts to probably point one percent of the total business (if
> that much), scare you guys that much ?

Isn't it clear to you that it has nothing to do with the end users?
It's only retribution for what Dead Man Bass does to the people who
paticipate in this Newsgroup?

>I can only hope that this
> newsgroup doesn't reflect the state of our industry as a whole; if it
> does, we're all in trouble.

You've seen what happens here when the Dead and Dying Bass isn't here.
Why it becomes downright peaceable. People actually banter and have
civil conversations with little of no recriminations about trivial
crap.

> I'm sure Steve Richman (sp) =EF=BF=BDdidn't
> foresee this kind of response when he first set up the
> newsgroup.......

You're absolutely right. Right before he left the group he reprimanded
Deadman for doing what he was doing and has continued to do to disrupt
this Newsgroup. He still looks in every once in awhile and I
communicated with him about a year ago. He's still disgusted with what
has happened to ASA and undoubtedly still considers Deadman to be the
cause.

> BTW, I believe you have control of that page that shows the "ASA group
> of regulars" ?. I would appreciate it if you would remove my picture
> and my name from that site. Thanks !

The only pics I remember was when Dead ass Bass was calling Andy a fat
slob here in ASA and then someone found pic's of Deadass's wedding
showing him as a fat blubbering slob himself.