Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

On May 5, 2:11=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:
>
> > I've told you a million times I don't care if you and Robert beat each o=
ther
> > bloody. I just wish you'd get on with it already.
>
> Not much chance of that, Tom. =EF=BF=BDOlson is such a coward he hides his=
 location
> out of fear. =EF=BF=BDHe talks about studying various martial arts but, as=
 old and out
> of shape as I am, even I would just jiminex-slap the moron.

Lets' see now. How many people have you gone real life with, through
the years, regardless if they had actually done anything wrong?  How
many people  have  you called their employers and lied and sent copies
of Newsgroup posts after you had infuriated them to the point of
frustration and total aggravation? Afraid?  Yep, just like anyone
should be afraid of standing beside a psycopathic killer. How many
times and ways have  you tried to find out where Frank or I are?  Have
you given up yet? Nah, I'd bet you'd just jump at the chance to
telephone vendors, neighbors ..... anyone you could, to pull your self
admitted favorite revenge on the people who know exactly what kind of
rotten nasty son of a bitch you are and who wont let you have a free
pass to pull your shit on people.

> > You know you've reached aggravating status when you make that old
> > fucking lefty canuck Bob Campbell break out the cuss words.
>
> His entire purpose is to annoy people. =EF=BF=BDWhen was the last -- no, m=
ake that
> *any* -- time Olson contributed anything of value that wasn't directly cop=
ied from someone else's post?

Hmmmm would that be like the window contact post you stole from me? Or
would it be more like the procedures from the Sentrol manual that  you
claimed where yours?  How about the material you stole from ..... who
was it(?) Gene Whitt?

If you'd like me to. I can reproduce those posts for you, in case
you've forgotten.

Oh yes. On the other hand ......would you care to quote the posts that
Frank made, that contained copied material?      Naaaaahhhh I didn't
think so.

By the way ....... How ya feeling lately? Any new symptoms yet?

Well, anyway. Keep thinking about it. It's gonna sneak up on ya pretty
soon now. Ya see, I figure that if I keep reminding you, you'll have
it on your mind all the time ..... and it won't be that much of
surpprise ..........
What are friends for?