Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:
>>
>> I've told you a million times I don't care if you and Robert beat each
>> other bloody. I just wish you'd get on with it already.
>
> Not much chance of that, Tom.  Olson is such a coward he hides his
> location out of fear.

On the contrary, most people know I live in Vancouver, B. C.  I'm
surprised you haven't managed to figure that out after all these years.

> He talks about studying various martial arts but,
> as old and out of shape as I am, even I would just jiminex-slap the moron.

Sure, Bass...  If you ever get up the nerve to set foot in the Dojo I
attend regularly, I guarantee the only "slap" you'll hear will be the
one your face makes when it hits the mat.