> news:MRqUj.1761$7a.1379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Rich wrote:
>>> How do I clear a Fail to com remotely?
>>>
>>> Caddx NX8
>> send a test signal
> Where

the place where test signals go.

>What

any communication with the cs will clear the FTC.  easiest remotely
would be to do as alarman said and send signal on download.  after you
turn that on in programming.  if you use daily tests it will clear
itself in 1 day or less.

> I ran a diagnostics  and received an OK

the question is why did you get a FTC and what was the event caused it?
   I have had to change test times on some systems to stop ftcs caused
by the test  signal.

another good way to clear FTC's is to turn on manual test to send a
test signal to the central station for the end users.  then they can do
manual test that will also send cs test by pressing [*4].  you can also
prog manual test to do a battery test and siren test at the same time as
the cs test signal.  A nice feature for the user to ensure that battery,
siren and comm is wOrKing.