Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

On Jun 24, 9:09=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson >
> You may not like Jim's posting style. =EF=BF=BDHeck... =EF=BF=BDeven I th=
ink it's "over
> the top" on occasion. =EF=BF=BDWhat Jim had to say was equally as "legiti=
mate"
> as you. =EF=BF=BDIt was "on topic" and contained nothing the least bit
> derogatory. =EF=BF=BDIf Doug hadn't reposted it, I certainly would have. =
=EF=BF=BDA
> number of us happen to disagree with your business model. =EF=BF=BDI unde=
rstand
> it and I respect you for it. =EF=BF=BDIt's not something a company with t=
en plus
> employees and related overheads can emulate (and still stay in
> business). =EF=BF=BDIt works for you because you've managed to control th=
e size
> of your enterprise and cap your overheads. =EF=BF=BDGood on you.

And don't forget that source of "other income".

I gotta say that .... that adds a lot to being able to be .... or at
least appear to be ..... magnanimous or being able to make one's self
"feel good" in spite of it being a poor business model.

It's similar to the desease that celeberties have. They have much more
money than they deserve and do, in fact give a lot of it away. The
problem is ....they only think it's fair that everyone else should
want to give theirs away too ..... in spite of the fact that giving it
to people who don't work for it, deserve or appreciate it, gives it no
value.