Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

On Jun 22, 7:48 am, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman wrote:
> > RHC: Yup ! I came back tonight from a match out of town, to my wife
> > saying she had been getting angry calls from one of my customers about
> > her keypad beeping all day and driving her up the wall. A quick visit
> > determined she had turned the chimes on for her motions.....page 8 of
> > the manual....go figure....
>
> Lemme guess...No charge?
>
> --
> js
>
> Cut the RED wire. No...wait!

RHC: Lemme see now....she's about 20 houses down from my place so I
walked over to her home....she's been my customer from 14 years paying
me every month.....she's a dear old lady, and not very able to
understand her alarm, and I have all her friends and relatives as
customers..... and it took me about 2 minutes to fix the problem.

You're damn right I didn't charge her ! If you would have, that would
make you part of the "problem" not part of the "solution"....

And no, I don't charge people for service calls relating to any sort
of trouble on their system. What little I "lose" up front, I gain
through multiple referrals and good will.....