Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

On Jun 24, 11:10 am, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman wrote:
> > On Jun 24, 3:05 am, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > RHC: Doug, could I ask you please not to repost. I don't want to have
> > to filter other legitimate posters to avoid rants from this disturbed
> > sicko.
>
> > Thank you.
>
> Hey, don't read it.
>
> --
> js
>
> Cut the RED wire. No...wait!

RHC: Well thank you all very much. When he posts, everyone can see
what he says and read it as they choose. I however, choose not to and
simply asked you not to repost in order not to bypass my filter.
Reposting serves NO other purpose than to repeat his posts to me so I
have to really wonder why you would...

It seems common courtesy from like professionals in this business is
as absent on this newsgroup as the common decency of not wishing
someone dead...