Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

On Jun 24, 12:06=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 11:10 am, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > tourman wrote:
> > > On Jun 24, 3:05 am, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > RHC: Doug, could I ask you please not to repost. I don't want to have
> > > to filter other legitimate posters to avoid rants from this disturbed
> > > sicko.
>
> > > Thank you.
>
> > Hey, don't read it.
>
> > --
> > js
>
> > Cut the RED wire. No...wait!
>
> RHC: Well thank you all very much. When he posts, everyone can see
> what he says and read it as they choose. I however, choose not to and
> simply asked you not to repost in order not to bypass my filter.
> Reposting serves NO other purpose than to repeat his posts to me so I
> have to really wonder why you would...
>
> It seems common courtesy from like professionals in this business is
> as absent on this newsgroup as the common decency of not wishing
> someone dead...

It seems we all get what we ultimately deserve.
I believe that's what Karma is all about.

Believing in another or an after life, some care about it and decide
that they may be able to alter the end result by forgiving or
restraining their human reaction to bad people and confrontational
situations.

Some don't care.

These two types of people can co-exist.

Then , there's the third kind of person. They say they believe and
that they care, but their actions deny it.

Those are the decievers and the most evil of all and should be exposed
and eliminated as much and often as possible. This is the job of the
people who don't care.

"THE KING IS DEAD"!
Long live the people who don't care.