Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:45c9f1a2-6a64-4862-925a-27bbf058f131@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> RHC:
> It seems common courtesy from like professionals in this business is
> as absent on this newsgroup as the common decency of not wishing
> someone dead...

I apologise for not not wishing you or anyone else dead, but I haven't been
able to come up with an acceptable way to do that. Prefacing every post with
" I don't wish you dead, but....." seems a little clumsy, perhaps adding
IDWYD to the end of the post would work better.

You haven't yet shown the common decency to not wish me dead, does that mean
you wish me dead ?

FWIW IDWYD

Doug