Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

On Jun 24, 7:06 pm, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "tourman" <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > RHC:
> > It seems common courtesy from like professionals in this business is
> > as absent on this newsgroup as the common decency of not wishing
> > someone dead...
>
> I apologise for not not wishing you or anyone else dead, but I haven't been
> able to come up with an acceptable way to do that. Prefacing every post with
> " I don't wish you dead, but....." seems a little clumsy, perhaps adding
> IDWYD to the end of the post would work better.
>
> You haven't yet shown the common decency to not wish me dead, does that mean
> you wish me dead ?
>
> FWIW IDWYD
>
> Doug

RHC: Like I said, I have to be careful not to be too oblique on this
newsgroup; the obvious seems to escape some people otherwise. What I
was referring to was the ASA hate monger wishing RLB dead at every
opportunity. It seems that his vile diatribe is just as common as the
lack of professional courtesy extended to others on the newsgroup.
Believe me, I'm quite sure he is alone in wishing anyone dead....

I have to assume you're "yanking my chain", otherwise, next time, I'll
keep it dead simple ....