Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

>> So now you claim to be a decent human being?
>
> Not to you ..... you fat dead fuck!

The way you act toward those you dislike most
shows exactly what you are to everyone.  Underneath
that wretched, seething, hateful skin you are actually...
wretched, seething and hateful.  What a shame you
choose to be such a miserable, old man when you
have the potential to be....

Naah.  Stay the same, Jimbo.  You're probably already
doing the best you can.  :^)

>> Frank can step aside now.  He's been outdone.
>> Even the inverted 737 story can't top that one.
>
> Another of your .... if you say it often enough
> someone may believe you know what your talking
> about ........ stories.

Oh, so you actually believe the inverted 737 flight tale.
Nice to know Olson finally found someone he can
fool.

> I'll see you in your grave and you can count on it.

Not much chance of that.  Odds are with that malignant
heart of yours you'll join the other miserable character
who spent all of his time spewing hatred here for many
years.  No one needs to do anything to you.  You're
doing it to yourself every waking minute.

>> > Haven't heard for a lot of people that used to be here...
>>
>> Most of them left in disgust due to your behavior.
>
> Why don't you take a look at what the people who
> participate in this Newsgroup think of you ....

The few you weren't able to drive away?

> And if, in fact, they did leave because of me, then you've
> simply confirmed that I've attained my goal...

Your goal is to drive away anyone who doesn't join in
your hate campaign.  What's left are a few people who
have told you what you ought to do with yourself, a few
who block your drivel and a few who poke fun at you.
Nice goal.

> So fuck off and die...

What, and make you happy?  Naah.  I'll outlive you just
for spite.  :^)

> And hit your head on the way down.

Plaigerer!