Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

I don't think too many folks Hispanic folks here view things the same way
the Brazilians seem to where you are. Around here if you miss Mexico, or its
culture, then all you have to do is drive for a few hours and you can get
all you want. Most Americans here with Mexican ancestry and that have been
here for a while have little to do with Mexico or its culture. Many I know
with last names like Flores, or Gonzales don't speak any Spanish at all. It
is different with more recent immigrants of course, but their kids don't
seem to want to have much to do with the old country or the language.