Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

Throw that into the border debate. Mexicans coming to the States for the
first time are generally healthier than ones who are born and raised here.
Once you get away from grandma's cooking simple traditional foods back home
and go to prepackaged foods, alcohol and cigarettes, it is the beginning of
the end for some.