Re: looking to buy a Bosch FCP-500

We have sold very few of these units. They are very expensive compared to
other units. You have to really hate the look of a regular smoke to buy this
one. I never thought of the mold angle however.
We are not set up for international business. Selling into Mexico is enough
of a pain.
How many are you looking for? If it is more than one or two it might be
something to look at.