Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> you continue to ignore the fact that Kerry actually placed himself in
> harm's way to save the lives of his men

he killed an enemy solder, thats what happens in combat.  yay, good job
kerry.

still.....when you dishonor your service by conducting yourself in the
manner that kerry did it discredits your service.  it has nothing to do with
his political affiliation, its a simple matter of right and wrong as are
most issues.

> Bush ran away and only avoided prosecution because his family was
> politically connected.

you have not heard me defend bush.  i wont, i frankly dont much care for him
either but for different reasons.  that does not change my belief that he
did the right thing in regards to iraq however.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com