Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Nathan W. Collier" <no@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> you continue to ignore the fact that Kerry actually placed himself
>> in harm's way to save the lives of his men
>
> he killed an enemy solder, thats what happens in combat.  yay, good
> job kerry.
>
> still.....when you dishonor your service by conducting yourself in
> the manner that kerry did...

Here again you are wrong.  Kerry courageously told the truth about
things that were happening in Vietnam, knowing it was going to cost
him politically and personally.

>> Bush ran away and only avoided prosecution because his family was
>> politically connected.
>
> you have not heard me defend bush.  i wont, i frankly dont much
> care for him either but for different reasons.  that does not
> change my belief that he did the right thing in regards to iraq
> however.

One of the rights we still have (and would surely lose if Bush had
his way) is the freedom to express those opinions.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics