Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > And after not receiving a response with call
> > (1) as the OP said, they will dispatch...
>
> Hmm.  I'm trying to decide if you are actually
> so stupid that you don't understand or if you
> are simply pretending not to know what I said.
>
> Once again.  Properly handled, the CS and/or
> the alarm company would have found and
> remedied the problem long before there was
> an alarm signal.

No they would not, assuming they received a test signal the night before or
5 minutes before it would not matter when they receive the alarm signal they
HAVE to follow standard procedures, no central station rep (even yours) will
go rummaging around signal history first before they get around to calling
the customer at the phone number THEY have on record, if they do make
contact the OP would have given his password and prevented a dispatch, since
they DID NOT make contact they dispatched, they would have regardless of
where the Caller ID came from, they are not there to make spot decisions
which could later cause liability issues against the station.

You do understand this, you just won't admit it in the newsgroup