Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

> And after not receiving a response with call
> (1) as the OP said, they will dispatch...

Hmm.  I'm trying to decide if you are actually
so stupid that you don't understand or if you
are simply pretending not to know what I said.

Once again.  Properly handled, the CS and/or
the alarm company would have found and
remedied the problem long before there was
an alarm signal.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass