Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> And after not receiving a response with call
>> (1) as the OP said, they will dispatch...
>
> Hmm.  I'm trying to decide if you are actually
> so stupid that you don't understand or if you
> are simply pretending not to know what I said.
>
> Once again.  Properly handled, the CS and/or
> the alarm company would have found and
> remedied the problem long before there was
> an alarm signal.

The desperation in your posts in this thread is palpable.  This is the
only thread in the Forum at the moment where your attempts at confusing
the whole issue might enjoy a modicum of success.  Fortunately, if you
read this thread from the beginning most people will see through your
rather childish attempts at flaming Mark.  Not only does he *work* for a
CS, he's got way better lookin' legs than you.