Re: Central Station Cancel Signal

Monthly ? I don't know how it is out there Frank, but around here the
dealers all use weekly tests for residential and daily for commercial.  Some
even go daily for residential !

So that would be $4 a month or $30 a month in that case....better to take
their $5 package (but that's still more than most dealers pay from their
station)...n'est pa ??

RHC