Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

Of course I still have your link up. Why wouldn't I ? It takes a lot to
offend me. Besides, we compete, but you are also in a different market than
I am...the medical market.  I've found a unique "niche"...one that few
others other than my partner company are in, so there is no reason
whatsoever not to help those who also compete with me. Besides, I consider
you a personal friend in the business.

Be very careful Mike when you get into any involvement with someone buying
into your company. Best to get your lawyer involved and make sure that any
staggered payments are paid on time. Most important, get a large amount up
front; it's just like alarms, they pay nothing, they value nothing. If they
have a large financial stake in the company, they look at things
differently.

I can see their logic. With hundreds of smaller companies in the Ottawa
area, it would be near impossible to start from scratch with any impetus or
next to immediate growth factor.

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html