Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

I'm going to ditch ADT this month.  What are they going to do when I call
and cancel my contract?
I've had the system for 8 years.  Is an ADT service tech going to show up at
my door the next day, and ask to come remove my equipment?  What if I refuse
to let them in the house?  Will they sue me?