Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

Most companies charge you for your equipment, but you NEVER actually
own it.  The agreement states that the company retains ownership EVEN
AFTER the contract is up.

It would seem to me that a lot of salespeople do not divulge this
information.  I personally have no problem telling my prospects because
sooner or later, someone is going to tell them anyway.  I have had many
people confused by this, and I set them straight.

IN MOST CASES, like with ADT and Hell South From Protection One, YOU
DON'T OWN your own equipment, ever.  It is considered leased.

My advice is to read the small print.