Hi to the veterans from Rodney Brittain in Telluride Colorado

Hello,

Been a long time since I have read the NG.  My business has taken off
and now that I am going into my seventh year I am reaping the benefits.
 Still don't like the Nationals ha ha.Hope all is well with those of
you that are friends.  Feel free to drop me a line at my email address
without the no spam text.

Rodney Brittain