Re: Hi to the veterans from Rodney Brittain in Telluride Colorado

Welcome back, Rodney. Mark missed you. He went so crazy due to your
absence that he started dressing up like Evil Knievel's roadie, and
tried to jump Rojas' garage with the 3 wheel contraption he rides.
How's Kathy and George?
CowboyChip?
MarcAntony?
Tell them all we miss them dearly.