Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

"Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Aegis" <lordaegis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> As a Realtor®, I can tell you it DOES work very much like that.
> Stigmatized
>> properties affect the property values around them. A conservative
>> neighborhood with a bright purple house can make that house and others
>> nearby unsellable. You lose a lot of potential buyers and make it that
> much
>> harder to sell and also puts it on the market that much longer. Nobody
> wants
>> the purple house and nobody wants to live near it (especially next door
>> it). There have been lawsuits for specific performance where the
>> offending
>> homeowners were ordered to re-paint to undo the damage done to others'
>> property values.
>>
> Thanks Aegis. That gives me a good idea now. Since my house is still on
> the
> market in St. Louis (7 mos)...I think I'm going to change the color to
> purple, and see how it goes. I'm thinking bright yellow for the trim...
> Maybe too if I can get a law passed requiring all my neighbors to have
> BMW's
> parked in their driveways at all times, it would sell faster, and I could
> even get more money for it?
> I've also noticed a few of my neighbors wives could loose a few pounds,
> and
> a few may even need plastic surgery. They should have a law for that.
> I'm allergic to dog wood trees too....I should bring up a law requiring
> none
> be with in 5 miles of my house.
> The list can go on and on....and guess what... it does. Know you're
> thinking
> I'm sounding stupid?
> Some people have nothing better to do than bitch about what they can't
> control. They search for the control like a drug addict, feeding their
> hunger, and selfishly looking at things in their own perspective, and have
> no respect for others, nor realize the full circle effect. 80% of this
> country should have plexi-glass installed in their abdomen so they can get
> an outlook on life as they go through it with their head up their ass.
> I really am (typically) an easy guy to get along with. But I do have
> opinions, and I do listen to others opinions. But I have a serious problem
> with people who have agenda's, and especially those agenda's which I feel
> are more personal, than beneficial to others. That's what gets me in
> trouble, and generally gives people the impression I'm confrontational.
> Some
> people seem to think that their dictatorship is invincible, unfortunately
> don't have the same agenda.

I understand your thoughts. But, at the same time, I also understand the
concern of homeowners. When I make a $100k+ investment in a home (for many
people, it's the biggest single investment they will ever make and also one
of the most personal), I'd very much like to see it mature. I would protect
that investment as much as possible.