Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

> "Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > >
> > > I would normally agree with you however what would you really think
> living
> > > next door to a guy who decided to paint his house purple, never mow
the
> > yard
> > > and have 3 cars on blocks in the front yard?
> >
> > I wouldn't give two shits about it. Nor would I be pressing that locally
> > they pass a law banning purple houses. If he stopped paying taxes like
me,
> > I'd care...but I'd probably have no knowledge of it. Just because
> somethings
> > offend others, it doesn't give anyone the right to prejudge a person, or
> > their desired way of life.
>
> You wouldn't until his house begins devaluating your property which is the
> main reason rules like that exist

Um ok. Not exactly how realestate works, but if that's what you believe,
fine.

> > It just amazes me that the press would be
> > reverse. Why doesn't the neighborhood pass a law requiring that the
have's
> > pay for the appearence that the havenot's can't achieve? Why? Because
then
> > it would effect the have's way of life. But the have's are just as
stupid
> > sometimes as the havenot's they try to regulate. They're called tax
> > increases to regulate and enforce all these silly laws that offend the
few
> > have's. It's about like saying the havenot's should pass laws
disallowing
> > BMW's to be parked in the same neighborhood because it offends the rest
of
> > the havenot's. We call that racism where I'm from.
>
> Welcome to the liberal northeast

Meaning what? Racism is exceptable every where else? Being Racist is just
someone who is stupid, or who was raised around ignorance. It doesn't matter
where you live, and has nothing to do with being liberal. It has to do with
being ignorant. Just like the issues that offend people. They are drawn up
from ignorance.

> > > Some laws are stupid but some I can understand
> > >
> > I'm thinking our forefathers probably figured laws would present a
better
> > way of life for us, or the citizens in general. I doubt seriously when
> they
> > gathered in convention to draft the document that defines our rights to
> > freedom, they were concerned with all the rights you shouldn't have.
> > If they did....nobody would have anything to bitch about, and we'd all
> have
> > purple houses.
> > ;-)
>
> I'm sure our founding fathers made their own share of stupid laws too :)

I'm sure they did. But I'm also sure the intent wasn't to have local
Governments involved in the civil liberty's of it's citizens either. You
have choices. Just because you choose to be offended, doesn't make it
anybody's fault but your own, and their your personal issues. Passing a law
from it shows how self-centered and ignorant the world has become. (IMO)