Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

Yeah, there's just enough of the real deadbeats out there to make you have
to stay alert. I've had a couple of the same kind try to rip me off as well.

But the ones that REALLY p*ss me off are the ones that say that they're
going away on a couple of weeks vacation, and can they have the alarm decals
in advance, before the alarm goes in when they return. Then you never hear
from them...

The worse thing is when you take a man at his word and it's no good ! I'll
go to hell and back to remove the stickers just on principle, which isn't
hard to do as they are outside mounted only. The one thing I've always
wanted to do with shysters like this is bill them $50 for each decal I gave
them, and when they don't pay, send the invoice to collections. See how
creditors view them after that....

Haven't done it yet, but I've been sorely tempted....:((((

RHC