Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

"Aegis" <lordaegis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> This is all about small groups of "offended" people wielding way too much
> power (through the liberal politicians that cater to them). I STILL can't
> find a line in the Constitution that says you have the right to not be
> offended. I'll keep looking though.

That's it in a nut shell. This is exactly the kind of crap that drove me out
of St. Louis. Some people have nothing better to do than piss, moan, and
bitch about things. And the dumb-ass Politicians, with their infinite tunnel
vision wisdom, buy right in to it. What kind of a Government would actually
waste taxpayers money passing a law on how, and where, firewood should be
stacked, or that it needs to be on concrete? Webster Groves, Missouri. I
needed to paint the outside of my house, because they didn't like the color
(white) before they would issue me a CO, on a house I purchased. I couldn't
park my pick-up truck in my own driveway because it had my company name on
it, which I owned. Why? Because like you said, some dick brain somewhere got
offended, and got another dick brain to pass a law over it. It's no wonder
taxes keep going up and up, and services, schools, and good people keep
getting the shaft. Being stupid is the fastest growing American disease that
ever hit this Country, and the outlook for a cure.....