Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

> "Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > "Aegis" <lordaegis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > This is all about small groups of "offended" people wielding way too
> much
> > > power (through the liberal politicians that cater to them). I STILL
> can't
> > > find a line in the Constitution that says you have the right to not be
> > > offended. I'll keep looking though.
> > >

> > That's it in a nut shell. This is exactly the kind of crap that drove me
> out
> > of St. Louis. Some people have nothing better to do than piss, moan, and
> > bitch about things. And the dumb-ass Politicians, with their infinite
> tunnel
> > vision wisdom, buy right in to it. What kind of a Government would
> actually
> > waste taxpayers money passing a law on how, and where, firewood should
be
> > stacked, or that it needs to be on concrete? Webster Groves, Missouri. I
> > needed to paint the outside of my house, because they didn't like the
> color
> > (white) before they would issue me a CO, on a house I purchased. I
> couldn't
> > park my pick-up truck in my own driveway because it had my company name
on
> > it, which I owned. Why? Because like you said, some dick brain somewhere
> got
> > offended, and got another dick brain to pass a law over it. It's no
wonder
> > taxes keep going up and up, and services, schools, and good people keep
> > getting the shaft. Being stupid is the fastest growing American disease
> that
> > ever hit this Country, and the outlook for a cure.....
>
> I would normally agree with you however what would you really think living
> next door to a guy who decided to paint his house purple, never mow the
yard
> and have 3 cars on blocks in the front yard?

I wouldn't give two shits about it. Nor would I be pressing that locally
they pass a law banning purple houses. If he stopped paying taxes like me,
I'd care...but I'd probably have no knowledge of it. Just because somethings
offend others, it doesn't give anyone the right to prejudge a person, or
their desired way of life. It just amazes me that the press would be
reverse. Why doesn't the neighborhood pass a law requiring that the have's
pay for the appearence that the havenot's can't achieve? Why? Because then
it would effect the have's way of life. But the have's are just as stupid
sometimes as the havenot's they try to regulate. They're called tax
increases to regulate and enforce all these silly laws that offend the few
have's. It's about like saying the havenot's should pass laws disallowing
BMW's to be parked in the same neighborhood because it offends the rest of
the havenot's. We call that racism where I'm from.

> Some laws are stupid but some I can understand

I'm thinking our forefathers probably figured laws would present a better
way of life for us, or the citizens in general. I doubt seriously when they
gathered in convention to draft the document that defines our rights to
freedom, they were concerned with all the rights you shouldn't have.
If they did....nobody would have anything to bitch about, and we'd all have
purple houses.
;-)