Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

>> I don't see much of a mess... well OTHER
>> than liberal judges appointed by the DNC
>> going rogue all over the place.
>
> All kidding aside, I'm curious as to what you consider "rogue" behavior
> and by which specific judge.  Not trying to be smart-alecky.  I'm
> interested to see what you think.

First off the top of my head is Chief Justice Marshall and her "..to hell
with the law.."-attitude.

I DO see the Constitution as a "living document" too... Just in a different
way. It is "alive" because it has provisions for change. But I believe in
interpreting laws by their original intent, not by events that have changed
since then... If the law is outdated, strike it down or update it (this is a
power of the legislature, NOT the judiciary), but as long as it's on the
books, a judge should only have the power to follow it as stated in black
and white.

I've seen, so far in my lifetime, several of my rights dwindle down to the
verge of being history and now I'm witnessing the checks and balances part
of the Constitution also beginning to fade. The judiciary cannot be allowed
to legislate.