Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

"Aegis" <lordaegis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> As a Realtor®, I can tell you it DOES work very much like that.
Stigmatized
> properties affect the property values around them. A conservative
> neighborhood with a bright purple house can make that house and others
> nearby unsellable. You lose a lot of potential buyers and make it that
much
> harder to sell and also puts it on the market that much longer. Nobody
wants
> the purple house and nobody wants to live near it (especially next door to
> it). There have been lawsuits for specific performance where the offending
> homeowners were ordered to re-paint to undo the damage done to others'
> property values.

Thanks Aegis. That gives me a good idea now. Since my house is still on the
market in St. Louis (7 mos)...I think I'm going to change the color to
purple, and see how it goes. I'm thinking bright yellow for the trim...
Maybe too if I can get a law passed requiring all my neighbors to have BMW's
parked in their driveways at all times, it would sell faster, and I could
even get more money for it?
I've also noticed a few of my neighbors wives could loose a few pounds, and
a few may even need plastic surgery. They should have a law for that.
I'm allergic to dog wood trees too....I should bring up a law requiring none
be with in 5 miles of my house.
The list can go on and on....and guess what... it does. Know you're thinking
I'm sounding stupid?
Some people have nothing better to do than bitch about what they can't
control. They search for the control like a drug addict, feeding their
hunger, and selfishly looking at things in their own perspective, and have
no respect for others, nor realize the full circle effect. 80% of this
country should have plexi-glass installed in their abdomen so they can get
an outlook on life as they go through it with their head up their ass.
I really am (typically) an easy guy to get along with. But I do have
opinions, and I do listen to others opinions. But I have a serious problem
with people who have agenda's, and especially those agenda's which I feel
are more personal, than beneficial to others. That's what gets me in
trouble, and generally gives people the impression I'm confrontational. Some
people seem to think that their dictatorship is invincible, unfortunately I
don't have the same agenda.