Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

I used to have neighbors of people we were installing for stop me going =
in/out of their house and ask if they could buy just the decals.

My response:=20
Sure!
How much?
$1500.00 for 6
WHAT?
Yep...they come with a FREE alarm system...we can do it right now after =
we get done on this one!

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> Yeah, there's just enough of the real deadbeats out there to make you =
have=20
> to stay alert. I've had a couple of the same kind try to rip me off as =
well.
>=20
> But the ones that REALLY p*ss me off are the ones that say that =
they're=20
> going away on a couple of weeks vacation, and can they have the alarm =
decals=20
> in advance, before the alarm goes in when they return. Then you never =
hear=20
> from them...
>=20
> The worse thing is when you take a man at his word and it's no good ! =
I'll=20