Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Well actually Bob, my pessimistic comments were referring to society at
> large and not specifically to our industry. I don't expect our industry is
> any worse or better than any other. With the practices of the Enrons and
> Worldcoms of the world being so despicable, I suppose it's too much to hope
> that the average man on the street should be much better...

Thank God for the capitalist system that weeds out corruption and non
performers like Enron & Worldcom.
It the governmental corrupt & non performing organizations that we have
to worry about because they are not weeded out by capitalistic
competition.  They can just reach into our pockets for more & more money.