Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

"John O" <johno@#no^spam&heathkit.com> wrote in message
> >I thought so, but just hadda ask !
> >
> > Pretty sad when the old world values that you and I grew up with aren't
> > worth crap anymore.....:(((
> >

> Some of us are still teaching youth about trustworty, loyal, helpful, etc.
> ;-) It does work, but business schools--or rabid companies--seem to drain
it
> all away.
>
> -John O

That's because not to many people feel they have to earn it. They just
expect everything to be given to them. Everybody just wants the fast buck.
No accountability. It's easier to walk away from the consequences. Some
people seem to come up the darned actions, but fail to realize the
reactions....(that may be more political in nature).