Re: Glass breaks again...

The Caddx problem was due to the fact that Caddx was
not made to report 4x2 format. If you use CID, it works fine.
But when you programmed the panel for 4x2 it did strange stuff.
At the time we used 4x2 exclusively, and that was pointed
out when we bought the product.

ESL did not notify the users, they notified the vendors.
If we had not called direct to the manufacturer we
would never had known. And ADI, after knowing about
the recall, wasn't sure what we should do.

Norm Mugford