Re: Glass breaks again...

Are you putting them on 24hr loops?

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:gwZae.48$Jp1.3721@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have hundreds (almost a thousand) of them out there...a good gb properly
placed will reduce the chances of lightning falses.

For instance you would NOT want to place a gb above the stainless steel
kitchen sink..that kind thing.

I've had a few go off from lightning storms...mostly from dishes falling, or
people taking a shower then slamming the shower door shut. But far less
falses than pirs.

I use them in 99% of my installs - in conjunction with a *least* one pir.