Re: Glass breaks again...

> Sure Mr. Bass. You always sold according
> to the customers religion!

I sold and designed systems to suit the client's needs.  One of the systems
which I designed for an Orthodox synagogue was featured in Napco's national
newsletter.

> ... on a Budist home you pointed the
> keypad towards Mecca..........

Isn't that Islam?

> You're so full of BS Mr. Bass...........
>
> Norm Mugford

Another "professional" contribution to the security newsgroup from the vice
chair of the Florida ECLB.  Nice wirk, Mr. Mugford.

> The programmable relay that you supposedly
> installed was of course "approved" to operate
> as designed, right Mr. Bass.

If you knew the first thing about Napco security systems you'd also know
about their RB-3008 programmable relay boards.  But then, it appears you
have nothing to contribute here but abuse.  "Out of the abundance of the
heart the mouth speaks," eh?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass