Re: Glass breaks again...

> I don't think my clients would be smart
> enough to understand that arrangement!

It's just a programming option on the Napco P9600.  Press [Interior] once to
for evening and twice for night mode.  The display toggles between "I1",
"I2", etc.  Then arm the system.

That one's simple compared to some of the residences we protected.  When we
did Orthodox Jewish homes I would run the power to motion and glass break
detectors through a programmable relay.  The relay would transfer while the
system was disarmed, killing power to PIRs and GBs and then the system would
auto-arm, leaving the interior detectors dead.  This was necessary to make
the system compliant with Orthodox rules concerning the Sabbath and various
holy days.

After a while even very complex installations seem almost mundane.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics