Re: Glass breaks again...

Mr. Bass wrote (lied):

"When we did Orthodox Jewish homes I would run the power to motion and glass
break
 detectors through a programmable relay.  The relay would transfer while the
 system was disarmed, killing power to PIRs and GBs and then the system
would
 auto-arm, leaving the interior detectors dead.  This was necessary to make
 the system compliant with Orthodox rules concerning the Sabbath and various
 holy days".

Sure Mr. Bass. You always sold according to the customers religion!
Lets see, on a catholic home you pointed the motion on the Virgin Mary.
On a Baptist home you pointed the glassbreak towards the dinnerware,
so that when they break bread it would be bypassed. And, on a Budist home
you pointed the keypad towards Mecca..........

You're so full of BS Mr. Bass...........The programmable relay that you
supposedly installed was of course "approved" to operate as designed,
right Mr. Bass. And was that written in the "Code of Bass?"

Whooppsssssssssss......................Caught you again Mr. Bass

You Lied, You Lied, You Lied, again Mr. Bass

Norm Mugford