Re: Glass breaks again...

> In the beginning I used to put them on 24hr, but stopped after a few
> years. I put them on Perimeter zone...most of my people arm their systems
> Stay/Home when they're home...seems a good compromise.

I like to set them up as Interior-2 zones to prevent false alarms from
family activity.  These zones would be armed while away and at night but not
during the evening when only the perimeter is set but no motion detectors
are on.

Some families prefer to have them armed whenever the system is on and I
would abide by the client's wishes.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass