Re: Far Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

No, you have to subscribe, but if you want to send me a personal e-mail
and give me your addy, I can send one to you once they come out.  We
are a ways from that at this point.  If you are an installing dealer,
you can subscribe to the mag for free by going to the web site at
http://www.securitysales.com.  It's a free subscription, but it
wouldn't be processed in time to get June I'd say.

Al