Re: Far Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

interesting debate. personaly I have refused to do it for a customer but
if a diy wanted to do it in his own house, as long as it did not cause
false alarms, go for it.  I'd have the cs call premise to verify esp if
recycle power caused alarm.  But now that the cat is out of the bag and
homeowners know its ok to do it, I may have to or loose work to those
that will. :(   remember change is good. :)