Re: YAWN

Subject: Re: YAWN
Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms
=> Crash Gordon® <=  wrote:

>They are still here on Qwest ngs.
>I always access with OE or Mozilla newsreader...no patience for the fancy interface stuff.

That's not what I meant, you use "news.uswest.net" I use "newsfeeds.com".  There
are still plenty of those messages that got through -- The poster got
blacklisted when the NSP's got wind of his abuse.

I usually complain about abuse when it's detrimental.  Paul's rants and this
Jesus freak don't bother me much.  As I said before, I needed a "pick me up" and
his little prayer was nice.

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email