Re: Glass breaks again...

Why should I learn anything about Napco....I'm not a
Napco Dealer, nor do I service Napco Equipment.
When a customer wants us to take over a Napco system,
we swap it out for something that we know.

IMHO when Napco tried years ago (1995-96) to get me to use thier
products, (and I was certified on several of them, including the
3000) they failed to back it up with tech or sales support.

Mr. Bass wrote:

"Another "professional" contribution to the security newsgroup from the vice
  chair of the Florida ECLB.  Nice wirk, Mr. Mugford".

Thank-You Mr. Bass...now learn how to spell!

Norm Mugford