Re: Glass breaks again...

>>> When a customer wants us to take over a Napco system,
>>> we swap it out for something that we know.
>>
>> Presumably Tandy Corp is delighted to know that.
>>
>>> IMHO when Napco tried years ago (1995-96)
>>> to get me to use thier products, (and I was
>>> certified on several of them, including the
>>> 3000) they failed to back it up with tech or
>>> sales support.

You were nere certified on *several* Napco systems.  Napco's tech support
has always been excellent.  The only sales support I ever needed from a
manufacturer is good product and decent end user literature.  Napco has done
admirably in both respects.

>> Hmm.  Certified on the MA-3000 yet you have no knowledge of the RB-3008
>> programmable relay board?  How did you manage to get certified without
>> learning the components?

You stated that you routinely replace Napco with stuff you know.  The
implication is that you do not know Napco, else why spend your customer's
money replacing perfectly good hardware?  If you're just ripping your
clients off that would explain your statement.  I'll give you the benefit of
the doubt and accept the obvious intent of your comment which is that you
simply don't understand Napco.

> You ask, how did I get certified Mr. Bass,
> without learning the components.

You're the one who said you replace Napco with brands you know.  That seems
to pretty clearly indicate you know little or nothing about Napco.  Your
comments here back that up.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass