Re: Glass breaks again...

> "Norm Mugford" <1alarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> I had the same problem ... invalid signals
>> coming from NX6 & NX8 panels.
>
> In almost 10 years I've yet to see an invalid
> signal from a Caddx panel unless someone
> screwed up the zone reporting code..

Are you implying that our own vice chair of the Florida ECLB might actually
have screwed up the programming on a panel???  Perish the thought... :^)

> I could see not dealing with ADI again but
> why ESL? They did notify about the recall

True, but their smokes probably cost him at least $0.10 more than System
Sensor and you know how important a dime is when you're always replacing all
kinds of panels with something you know.