Re: how many lies can you find in this post?

You seem somewhat confused, you are now replying to comments I made to RLB,
not to you. I certainly never said you have any animosity towards me, and
I'm not quite sure where you come up with the absurd idea that I have made
threats to you, RLB, CHA or anyone else for that matter.

I made a single comment to you, that in my opinion you are wrong to tar
everyone with the same brush, you disagree, that's fine, so why do you now
want to make more of it than is necessary ?.

You should probably re read the thread and take your own advice
 I.E. "stop trying to make yourself more important that the situation
dictates. As in "get over yourself".."

Doug