Re: how many lies can you find in this post?

I'm fairly sure that people are able to make up their own minds regarding
me, but whether I'm reasonable or not isn't the point. The point is that
Bill has chosen to disparage a whole group of people based on the actions of
a few. That's indefensible and any reasonable or reasoning person would
recognise it as such regardless of their own person animosity towards me.

Doug